Forest City Realty Trust, LLC. is a NYSE-listed national real estate company engaged in commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States. Forest City associates are committed to creating superior communities where people live, work, shop and stay.
Provides engineering services at a large commercial office building. Maintain a professional image and demonstrates positive behaviors in keeping the objective of the company's welfare while performing job functions. Must be able to take direction from supervisor and able to maintain positive relationships with all management and non-management associates.
A high school diploma or high school equivalency is preferred.
L 94 Union
Must attend L94 union school for 3 years until completion while position is held
In addition to the education outlined above, at least 2 years experience using hand/power tools.
• Ability to lift and move objects up to 100 pounds.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
• Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
Associates are expected to come to work punctually every scheduled work day, presenting a professional and positive Company image in keeping with the objectives of the Company and the residents and/or tenants' welfare. This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties, functions, and/or responsibilities of this position. Other related functions and responsibilities may be assigned by the immediate supervisor as required to complete assignments or initiatives. Forest City Enterprises reserves the right to change, add, delete or modify job functions as necessary based on business necessity. The Company or associate, independently, has the right to terminate employment at any time for any reason; employment is at will. This job description does not promise or guarantee continued employment with Forest City Enterprises.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/4fmsv8h8df
Drug Free Workplace
Additional Work Hours Information: Occasional Overtime