Job ID: 2020-17228
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 2
BBraun Daytona Beach
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
• Assists with the completion of engineering projects. Reviews project plans, proposals, and objectives.
• Assigns responsibilities and builds schedules based on project specifications.
• Designs and conducts tests to determine project progress.
• Determines and stays within budget.
• Works with outside vendors.
• Reports to management on progress. Recommends plan and schedule changes when necessary.
• Complies with state and federal regulations and ensures a clean and safe environment.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other persons.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
• Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices and procedures in professional field. Uses standard theories, principles and concepts and integrates them to propose a course of action.
• Work under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals. May periodically assist in orienting, training, and/or reviewing the work of peers.
• Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on experience.
• Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external contractors/vendors.
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 08-10 years related experience required.
• Regular and predictable attendance
• Occasional business travel required, Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/4eGK6PiQrdn2s2LNCVK8o