Ranked among the nation's top 16 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
We are seeking an Assistant Environmental Project Manager.
- Handling a variety of tasks including coordinating and overseeing various asbestos, lead, mold and PCB projects.
- Scheduling environmental technicians for various environmental contracts, as well as project coordination and site meetings.
- Overseeing the planning and execution of asbestos and lead abatement projects in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations
- Will work mainly on NYC based contracts, but may also include Long Island and upstate NY locations.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Studies or related field required.
- Qualified candidate must have 3+ years' experience in asbestos and/or lead paint inspections. Additional environmental work experience is a plus.
- Valid NYS DOL and/ or NYC DEP Certifications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Report writing, as well as invoice preparation experience needed.
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
Equal Opportunity Employer