Founded in 2015 to enable the electrification of everything, Group14’s battery materials breakthrough brings new levels of energy performance to lithium-ion-powered devices and vehicles. Recognized by the Department of Energy for its novel, drop-in ready nanomaterials and reliable industrial-scale process, Group14 serves the global transition to an all-electric future with performance for any use case.
WE'RE ON A QUEST TO ELECTRIFY THE WORLD
The electrification of everything starts with amazing people. We believe that a more sustainably powered world requires solutions for today, not years from now. The passion, collaboration, perseverance, and bravery of our team continually inspires us to push beyond the conventional to deliver the truly incredible with everything we do.
Group14’s dedication to meeting the battery demands of today through lithium-silicon battery innovation and scalable commercial manufacturing processes are what differentiates us and makes us a reliable partner. We believe that one day soon, we’ll wake up to an all-electric world.
Our team and everyone at our company is committed to cultivating a more sustainably powered world with solutions for today, not years from now.
About the role:
The Reliability Engineer is responsible to support the operations and maintenance of new battery materials processing equipment. This individual will also log and analyze key reliability data and use this data to develop maintenance strategies and suggest/support process improvement efforts.
What you’ll be doing:
* Lead the implementation and maintenance of the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) work processes, or similar maintenance strategy execution.
* Investigate equipment failure for root cause analysis and corrective action.
* Lead Continuous Improvement (CI) activities, including management of CI program.
* Establish maintenance programs including: Vibration analysis, Corrosion Control, Lubrication Rounds, and other related programs.
* Assist with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) deployment and population.
* Assist in design, construction, and commissioning of process equipment.
* Work with the R&D team to develop solutions to problems and improve production throughput, cost, product quality and process safety.
* Develop and maintain a “bad actor” program to track downtime data for maintenance and capital project strategy. Includes developing Pareto Charts, Weibull Analysis and other similar reliability analysis tools.
* Facilitate Failure Modes Effects Analysis in order to develop maintenance plans and strategies.
What we’re looking for:
* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering degree with relevant experience.
* Experience working with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Other qualities we’d love for you to have:
* Experience in bulk solids handling and/or thermal processing equipment
* Experience with Reliability Centered Maintenance, or similar reliability practices
* Prior start-up experience
Group14 offers compelling benefits:
* Medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability benefits are 100% covered for employee coverage.
* A generous Paid Time Off accrual policy.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Stock options
Please note: We are not able to accommodate candidates in need of work sponsorship at this time.
Group14’s top priority is the health and safety of its employees, their families, and the communities where they live and work. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive their booster shot in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's guidelines, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law.
At Group14, all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We are committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Group14 is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
-- NO RECRUITERS PLEASE--
Bulk solids handling
Failure modes effects analysis
This role will be building a preventive maintenance program from the ground up.
Prior start-up experience a plus.
Country: United States