Major multi-national manufacturer of thermoplastic piping systems and instrumentation serving the microelectronics, water treatment, chemical processing, food and beverage, and life sciences market segments is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our engineering group as a Design Engineer. GF Piping Systems is looking for employees focused on a values-led culture and with whom we can achieve our business goals.
• Responsible for the creation of new pipe fitting designs and tooling along with the product life cycle management of existing products
• Perform flow and finite element analysis for fitting design and/or customer applications
• Create detailed product drawings using GD&T
• Oversee the ECO (Engineering Change Order) process for responsible products
• Create and maintain engineering product specifications
• Provide feasibility studies and costing estimates for new products
• Be a contributing member of major new product development projects and be the project manager of minor new product development projects
• Provide timely engineering support to Production, Product Management, and Sales as required
Work closely with Product Management to review the existing product portfolio to identify cost reduction and performance enhancement opportunities
Bachelor's degree in engineering, design engineering, computer modeling or other utility-related area.
Proficient in SolidWorks or similar CAD software to develop models and drawings
Ability to identify patterns or trends within data.
Understand and create complex plans or diagrams (blue prints).
Prior experience in piping design and/or fields experience with piping systems is desired.
Prior experience in injection molding of plastics is strongly preferrable.
Successful project management experience.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Ya6nlkuPmBDmnFRbzfnge8