BRC SUPPORT ENGINEER POSITION
Biodynamic Research Corporation (BRC) specializes in accident reconstruction and biomechanical analysis. Over the years, our experts — many of whom are physicians with engineering degrees (Consultants) — have examined events ranging from slip and falls to low-speed passenger vehicle collisions to high-profile aircraft crashes.
We have an immediate need for two Support Engineers to provide analysis project support to the Consultants and Technical Directors as assigned.
• Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
• Computer programming ability and use of computer aided design software essential.
• Ability to travel 30-40% of the time and sometimes on short notice.
• Willingness to inspect vehicles or sites. May involve junk yard visits and crawling under cars.
• Willingness to learn.
Candidate – Nice to haves:
• Background or knowledge in automotive related topics.
• Effective writing skills especially technical writing
• At least 6 months work experience in an engineering or professional services firm.
$70,000/ANNUAL SALARY PLUS BONUS; FULL BENEFITS, FULL TIME POSITION. CANIDATES CANNOT HAVE A NON-COMPETE IN PLACE WITH THEIR CURRENT OR FORMER EMPLOYER Additional benefits: Relocation assistance ($5k) available.
CE funds available ($4K annually).
Name: Jesse Sanchez
Address: 12810 West Golden Lane San Ant
Country: United States