Infiltrator Water Technologies (IWT) is a market leader within the onsite wastewater treatment industry, Infiltrator manufactures a variety of revolutionary products and innovative, environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional stone and pipe leachfield and concrete septic wastewater system components. IWT is a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Drainage Systems (ticker: WMS, NYSE).
The majority of our products are produced almost entirely from recycled resins. Infiltrator’s recycling operation is among the country’s top twenty producers / consumers of recycled resins and among only a few of whom consume 100% of that resin in the finished products produced. Infiltrator operates some of largest molding machines and robotics producing the largest plastic molded parts in the world. IWT has always and continues to compete on innovation; we hold over 200 patents.
Position Overview: The design and specification of decentralized wastewater water treatment systems.
• Creates conceptual and detailed designs for decentralized wastewater systems, including drainfield design, suspended growth, and attached growth biological processes.
• Produces CAD plans for site plan layouts, assembly process diagrams and detailed arrangement drawings as needed to support CAD team. Works closely with internal sales representatives to provide reliable design of company products to meet sales team objectives.
• Coordinates technical details across internal departments including Sales, Engineering, and Marketing. Prepares standard design methodologies for existing and potential future technologies.
• Authors technical and non-technical articles for publishing in various trade media and assembles and delivers client-appropriate technical presentations as needed to support external customers.
• May involve research and development of new technologies and in-field support for construction demonstrations.
Qualifications (must have):
• 4-year College degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering (with wastewater treatment focus)
• Highly motivated and shows initiative, exceptional communication and presentation skills.
• AutoCAD and Microsoft Office proficient
EIT Preferred, PE Track
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/EO7RKLCWwLaR6UVl1C6OlO
Name: Tangelia Kendall
City: Old Saybrook
Country: United States