Project Engineer

City of Dickinson
US - North Dakota - Dickinson
View Company Profile / << Go Back

  • Job Type: Full time
  • Salary: $77,283.56 – $87,033.85
  • 30+ days ago

Job Description

Project Engineer: Help Build the Future of Dickinson, ND!

$77,283.56 – $87,033.85 depending on qualifications and experience.

As a Project Engineer with the City of Dickinson, you'll have the unique opportunity to shape the future of our community. This position is responsible for technical civil engineering work performing a variety of engineering tasks for assigned projects. Incumbent will plan, schedule, predict, and manage all technical tasks to assure proper resources are assigned, and a quality product is delivered from start to finish.

Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
1-5 years of experience in civil engineering preferred.
Or an equivalent combination of training and experience that would be expected to lead to registration as a Civil Engineer in the State of North Dakota.
Valid Driver’s License.

80%-100% City paid health insurance depending on years of service; optional dental, vision, life insurances
NDPERS pension plan with optional 457b retirement plan
96 hours of vacation and sick leave accrued annually, 12 paid holidays plus one day for your birthday, bereavement leave and paid weather and emergency closure leave.
Public Service Loan Forgiveness (for more information click here).
Tuition reimbursement program
Training, development and continuing education opportunities
Enjoy an excellent work-life balance with flexibility!
City Hall hours are 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM Monday -Thursday with Fridays ending at 12:30 PM.

Apply now and join us in building a brighter future for our community!

The City of Dickinson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation.

Contact Details

Name: Natalie Torgerson
Address: 38 1st St W
City: Dickinson
State/Province: North Dakota
Zipcode: 58601
Country: United States
Ph: 7014567028

Want More Jobs Like This?