The Essential Duties and Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
•Daily interaction with employees at all levels of organization and customers in a positive and professional manner
•Daily use of computer and various software including Word, Excel, IFS, and Unigraphics
•Reading and interpreting blue prints
•Use of precision measurement equipment
•Development of the processes required to successfully manufacture parts to the specifications as requested by the customer
•Communicate with all involved with production of the part, assisting when issues arise
·Education in engineering or a related field is preferred
· Proficiency with computer aided 2-D and 3-D design of complex 3-dimensional contours.
· Comprehensive understanding of all processes that are needed to create a wide range of products.
· Demonstrate a dedication to understanding and applying lean manufacturing principles.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and organize daily duties
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills