Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. ("MEAU") is committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you\'d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
MEAU is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com. We will provide you with assistance in completing the application and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, an industry leader in factory automation products and solutions is seeking a Channel Account Manager to join our team of smart, dedicated, technical experts who are not only the best in their fields, but are committed to a tradition of technical leadership and innovation.
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for working closely with Channel Partners to achieve aggressive sales growth within the Sales Region. The CAM objective is to bring close alignment between MEAU and our channel partners. The Channel Account Manager will focus on the implementation of channel initiatives as well as develop distribution action plans in support of MEAU's Strategic Objectives. Collaboration with Senior Sales Management, Regional Sales, Strategic Marketing, Product Marketing and Technical Support Group is essential to achieve required sales growth with MEAU's channel partners.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
• Work in cooperation with Regional Sales Managers in development of aggressive distribution sales plans
• Develop and implement the Distributor Sales Plan (DSP) with channel partners/distributors
• Target a minimum baseline sales growth of 15%-20% year over year through distribution
• 25-30% Travel primarily within territory: Region: Midwest Region
• BS in an engineering discipline: i.e.; electrical, mechanical or equivalent experience.
• 10+ years' experience in sales and channel management.
• 10+ years sales experience in the automation industry (Servo/Motion, PLC/HMI, VFD)
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/q53zqm94g5sy9k2t
Name: Human Resource
Country: United States