Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. ("MEAU") is committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
At Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. (MEAU), we've built a tradition of technological leadership and innovation. Join our team of smart, dedicated, technical experts as a Field Service Engineer, supporting Northern, CA. In this role, you'll provide superior on-site product and application support to help our customers increase their machine UPTIME. Additionally, you will be provided with a company vehicle and have the flexibility of working from your home office to support the assigned region.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical service and support to our customers, including: MTBs, dealers, and end-users, via:
- On-Site service at customer facilities using learned knowledge and experience of electro-mechanical assemblies, system operations, programming, and diagnosing of equipment problems
- In-House telephone support using an automated call distribution network (ACD) with heavy call volume maintaining department goals for time to answer and total log-in time
- Diagnose equipment breakdowns where knowledge of machinery and other automated systems is used to maintain customer UPTIME
- 50-80% travel based on customer demand, primarily within assigned region
Beneficial Education, Skills and Experience
- Experience in Computerized Numeric Controls (CNC's) products preferred
- Experience in motion controllers (AC and DC) and programmable logic controllers (PLC's) a plus
- BSEET or equivalent related experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in field service for industrial automation
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/qr67nc3j3sr4qx6j