We are seeking a Technical Sales representative within our Engineered Products Division in Romeoville, IL.
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a successful and highly motivated person to join our Engineered Products Team. In this role the Technical Sales representative will work to expand our value added business. Chicago Tube and Iron needs to penetrate new customers while expanding products of existing customers. Specifically this person will work with our outside sales team and develop opportunities, provide quotes and then facilitate the new products implementation process within Chicago Tube and Iron. The candidate will interact with various branches and customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, operations) to provide products (parts, weldments and assemblies) that bring value to both our customers and CTI.
• Reviews blueprints, plans, and other customer documents and verbal descriptions to develop and prepare cost estimates for parts, weldments and assemblies.
• Grow opportunities within existing customer base
• Identify and penetrate new customer & opportunities
• Sales Engineer establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s value added fabrication products/services.
• Develops and refines sales/manufacturing methods, processes, costs, and strategy to maximize company profit.
• Actively participates in the attainment of company goals and objectives
• Recommends new ideas, methods, equipment and procedures to enhance operations and expand sales.
• Manufacturing experience in a variety of industrial environments and familiarity with multiple fabrication and assembly processes a big plus.
• Lean or process improvement practical application experience desirable
• Clearly communicate customer needs to internal stakeholders
• Provides quotations and enters orders for products or services
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both orally and in writing, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of coworkers in a diverse community, fostering a cooperative work environment.
• Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
• Provides technical training, as required, to employees and to clients.
• Must be able to travel out-of-state.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
BS is desired but not required, plus minimum of three years’ experience in manufacturing or technical sales. Understanding of lean manufacturing and various fabrication processes such as tube laser cutting, bending, welding and assembly.
Please click on the link below to apply:
Name: Elidia Vazquez
Ph: (815) 834-8516