The Facilities Mechanic must require the knowledge to trouble shoot and maintain all the utilities in and around Kashiv Pharma's facility. Should be capable of identifying the correct parts and coordinate with approved vendors to get the job done in a timely fashion. This position will support of emergency calls. Must have good communication and documentation skills.
Key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to –
• Perform Preventive maintenance and trouble shooting for all the utility of the facility including Air Handler, Chillers and Steam line.
• Monitoring of the utility of the facility.
• Monitoring and familiar with operations of the Building Automation system.
• Identifying the part and requesting the purchase order.
• Maintain Documentation as per company’s and cGMP requirement.
• Maintain inventory of tooling and machine parts.
• Interact with vendors for identification, procuring parts and carrying out the activity through contractors.
• Support the Engineering team for execution of the construction project.
• Monitor, coordinate and trouble shoot the fire alarm and burglar alarm system.
• Available for emergency calls including fire alarm related alarms.
• Support on the Preventive Maintenance on Pharmaceutical Process equipment and instruments
• Guide and monitor the janitorial team for the general cleanliness of the common areas of the facility
• Work as a team and follow company’s standard operating procedures.
• Follow safety rules and regulations as per OSHA and other applicable agencies.
• Assist facility team in maintaining facility equipment.
• Assist validation team in performing facility and equipment validation.
• Performs other functions as required or assigned
• Complies with all company policies and standards
• Minimum High school graduate is required and/or diploma preferred in mechanical field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the area of processing equipment and facility trouble shooting.
• Experience in maintenance of Building and Facility Utilities.
• Must have good instrumentation, mechanical, electrical knowhow /exposure.
• Must have total commitment and willingness to work under time/work pressure.
• Should be familiar with Microsoft Office.
• Kashiv Pharma LLC was established in October 2010
• Focused on innovative drug delivery systems and specialty drug products
• Staff of 130 employees including 60 Ph.D. scientists
• Housed in a 150,000 sq. ft. state-of-the- art R&D and manufacturing facility
• Cutting edge infrastructure for product development and manufacturing operations
• Accomplished scientific program led by a highly qualified technical team consisting of well known, preeminent experts from industry