SAN ANTONIO FIRM SEEKING A SENIOR TRANSPORTATION MANAGER
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Staffing exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Staffing Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT MAY NOT BE LIMITED TO:
The successful candidate will assist with managing the firm's Transportation Division and assist with pursuing and managing TxDOT contracts or other related transportation projects.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Technical writing abilities applied to reports and proposals.
• Willingness to mentor junior staff.
• Efficiently utilizes time in executing assigned tasks accurately, on schedule, and within budget.
• Effectively interacts with staff at all levels.
• Excellent communication, organization and customer service are essential.
• Bachelor of Science in civil engineering or similar
• Professional Engineer license in Texas or ability to obtain a Texas P.E. license within six (6) months of hire.
• 10+ years of progressive experience in transportation engineering design including: roadway/highway, drainage and/or traffic.
• PS&E development & project cost estimating experience.
• Experience with TxDOT
• Proficiency with: MicroStation GEO-PAK, HEC-HMS, TR-55, HEC-RAS, and XP-SWMM is a plus.
Name: Eva Solis
Address: 8918 Tesoro Dr Suite 500
City: San Antonio
Country: United States