PURPOSE: The Essentia Project Engineer plans, organizes and leads projects to meet company objectives for design, new product development and improvement of existing production processes by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
* Directs appropriate support for manufacturing and quality functions within the organization.
* Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
* Selects, develops, trains and supervises staff.
* Develops, determines and implements Essentia Engineering policies, procedures and programs.
* Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones.
* Lead Engineering projects by putting together timeline, getting quotes, and overseeing project until completion.
* Approves and submits proposals management for consideration.
* Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences to inform management of current status of each project.
* Working with the manufacturing, operations and quality group, reviews and monitors quality and process improvements and new product development.
* Directs preparation of accounting records for Engineering budgets and project expenditures.
* Recommends budgets to management, including staff use, technology, facility and equipment requirements or improvements.
* Negotiates contracts with outside engineering firms and contractors to perform research or other applicable studies or support.
* Provide oversight to outside engineering firms and consultants as necessary to ensure accurate and proper engineering designs.
* Directly manage and implement key projects from design to development, as well as providing onsite presence in the field during those projects.
* Drive continuous improvement to overall quality, efficiency, processes and cost reduction initiatives by collaborating with Essentia facilities.
* Knowledge of industrial engineering practices/principles and drafting to solve specific problems in a timely manner.
* Ability to lead people.
* Advanced knowledge of organizational methods and the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously while prioritizing work effectively with minimum supervision or direction.
* Advanced knowledge of unit operation design, installation, and operation with an emphasis on troubleshooting. Unit operations may include a variety of liquid pumps, dryers, powder transfer (and pneumatic) equipment, heat exchangers, liquid separation equipment, and membrane filtration systems.
* Knowledge of manufacturing costs associated with implementing engineering designs and equipment and the ability to prepare written reports.
* Knowledge of mechanical measurements, instrumentation skills along with mathematical, chemical, and cost analysis when necessary in the p
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality related to all duties and responsibilities, such as the proprietary information of vendors and customers.
Education: Bachelor's degree in mechanical or Industrial engineering or engineering technology degrees will also be considered.
Experience: A minimum of 5-7 years of engineering experience is required.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/ftr6h9yyjt4964zt