As a Project Engineer in the Corporate Services Central Construction group, you will be responsible for developing Discipline Scope and Engineering Solutions for construction projects. You will be interfacing and coordinating with contract design, construction, scheduling and estimating resources, as well as internal Intel organizations including customer staff, Technology Development, Strategic Planning, facility owners, and Site Project PMs, to enable facility design efforts for your systems/discipline of expertise. Efforts will include definition of design criteria, scope definition and justification, development of design concepts, completion of positioning, programming and detailed design, and development of project budgets, schedules, and safety requirements. You must have proficiency with reading and interpreting construction contract documents.
In this role, you will manage performance of the Integrator's Architectural and Engineering / Owners Design Consultant vendor in your discipline of expertise. A senior project engineer is also able to lead inter-discipline coordination efforts, and collaborate closely with other disciplines to ensure delivery of a complete, approved, coordinated scope across a project.
BS + 4 yrs. exp.; MS + 3 yrs. exp. in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or other relevant degree focus.
Minimum 4+ years' experience in design and construction of process systems.
- Experience with Process Waste treatment systems or Ultra-Pure Water/RODI systems or Process Specific Systems such as Planar Chemical, Bulk chemical, specialty gasses and bulk gas system. Preference would be experience with more than one.
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting construction contract documents required.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge /understanding of control methods for process systems.
- Proven track record of managing the process engineering and design of large complex technical facilities and equipment installation construction projects in high tech industries, preferably semiconductor.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and have a working knowledge of office personal computer applications.
- Familiarity with P&ID's, Pipeflo, and BIM.
- Familiarity with hazardous classifications.
- Familiarity with high purity piping and high purity valve systems
- Experience with construction, startup, and turnover of facilities process systems is valued.
- Candidate must have an ability to interface with a multi-user customer base.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage workload of
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....