Job Description: Project Manager
Responsible to plan, monitor, control, and be held accountable through subordinates, all aspects of factory automation or Contract MFG projects. Assist with the initial project proposals, administration of all technical engineering information, coordinate all in-house staff, performance to schedule, performance to budget, delivery, installation, cash flow and customer satisfaction. Will be a key member of management to ensure that the customer’s needs are met and project quality is maintained. Must comply with the company safety and operational procedures. Will set an example of company culture with integrity and professional competence.
Specific Responsibilities and qualifications:
• Support customer needs and maintain contact with customer throughout projects, including the submittal of Project Status Reviews on a regular basis.
• Provide regular progress updates to senior management; communicate potential problems and manpower issues; share suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Discuss weekly progress updates; resolve problems in technical design, schedule, budget issues and encourage suggestions for continuous improvements.
• Document and distribute specifications, customer needs and requirements, as per the contract. Participate in design review meetings as required by the project.
• Follow in-house guidelines and standards to direct the daily project activities.
• Ensure that the purchase order received is compatible with the terms of the project proposal.
• Track all contract changes with a written Change Order Request and maintain a revision summary.
• Prepare the project team to see that objectives are accomplished in accordance with established priorities.
• Develop and maintain accurate project schedule.
• Develop system technical specifications based on customer contract.
• Conduct regular project meetings with the team throughout the completion of a project.
• Conduct regular project meetings with the customer, record and distribute a project status report.
• Determine manpower requirements for a project and communicate with relevant department managers to ensure effective resource planning.
• Develop and maintain project risk mitigation plan.
• Plan, coordinate and track the development of design and build through manpower schedules and spreadsheets.
• Work with procurement department to oversee the requisition of materials and track material budgets. Review long lead items; assist with procurement planning to ensure adequate lead time.
• Responsible for meeting all project financial milestones, including on-time delivery of customer invoices.
• Responsible for machine acceptance and customer sign-off; along with customer milestone invoice sign-off.
• Conduct project closeout meetings designed to capture the lessons learned from the completed projects.
• Generate historical data as required by other depart
3D Engineering design Software
MS Excel (advanced functions)
Manufacturing design tools
Automated test machines
Automated assembly machines
Continuous motion machines
*At teamtechnik we offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package, including:
Medical (Employee and Family)
Dental (Employee and Family)
401k with company match
Vision (Employee and Family)
**Company pays 75%
Country: United States