Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Sr. Clinical Performance Improvement Specialist to work Full Time in their Quality Department.
The position requires specific expertise and knowledge to assist providers and practices in meeting targets for our commercial and Medicare contracts. Support the providers and practices in performance improvement.
Performance Improvement Projects:
• Lead individual performance improvement initiatives at network and practice level while providing oversight of the development and deployment of performance improvement initiatives of performance improvement specialists for practice level PI.
• Ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members; identify and resolve issues and conflicts with input from manager when necessary.
• Lead the development, implementation, and monitoring of performance improvement activities network wide as well as at a practice; ability to manage changing conditions manage multiple projects at various stages and utilize critical thinking skills.
• Define project scope, aims, deliverables, and timelines in collaboration with a performance improvement team.
• Communicate project status to steering committee and key stakeholders. Prepare and give written and oral presentations
Manage Project Timelines:
• Manage project timelines and milestones using appropriate project management tools.
• Identify and assign responsibilities to performance improvement specialists in accordance with their skill set.
• Track milestones and deliverables; provide updates to leadership.
Data and Statistical Analysis:
• Analyze and monitor data trends to determine opportunities for improvement and report recommendations to leadership.
• Develop trending analysis reports in the appropriate format to be shared with management and leadership.
• Utilizes critical thinking to conduct statistical analysis utilizing appropriate tools and SME to analyze/interpret the data to further recommend the most impactful solutions.
Facilitate and teach the utilization of appropriate tools and methodologies, such as Define/Measure/Analyze/Improve/Control (DMAIC), Lean/Six Sigma, and/or rapid Plan/Do/Study/Act (PDSA) cycles on large-scale, organization wide interventions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, social services, business, or public health related area is required.
• 5 years' experience in any field is required.
• 5 years' experience in healthcare preferred.
• 4 years in Performance Improvement as a primary role with experience leading complex projects independently and as part of a team is required.
License and Certification:
• SSGBC – Six Sigma Green Belt Certification upon hire required.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/cpd29z5rpyzm69v2