Coach Glass is looking for a Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for exploring new business opportunities with current and potential customers.
Who we are
We lead our competition in original equipment and after-market specialty vehicle glass suppliers by providing quick shipping, vast selection of windshields and technical expertise. We are a national company with four warehouses throughout the US. Our inventory includes windshields for conversion buses, motor coach, fire apparatus, specialty vehicles, transit and school buses.
What you’ll do
As the Mechanical Engineer, you will be actively involved from the conception of an idea to development and implementation. You will lead project teams with internal resources, customers and suppliers. You will be instrumental in opening new opportunities for Coach Glass. In addition, you will:
• Evaluate and anticipate market needs by coordinating with market researchers and material suppliers, and performing feasibility experiments.
• Stay abreast of government regulations and their impact on existing and new products and services.
• Develop and implement quality programs to improve supplier quality and product performance.
• Evaluate non-conformances and recommend design modifications.
• Create and implement inspection programs and tools for existing and new products.
• Participate in and lead the identification and qualification of new suppliers.
• Create documentation for new products and services.
• Provide technical support to customer service and supply chain personnel.
• Coordinate with Logistics to devise handling, packaging, and delivery methods for new products.
• Be ready to jump in and help the team as our needs grow and change!
What you’ll get:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Health Reimbursement Arrangement
• Flexible spending accounts
• Vacation, sick time, and holiday pay, volunteer time off
• 401(K) profit sharing plan, plus employer match
• Stand-up work station
• In-house gym
• Monthly subsidized massage
• A creative, analytical, resourceful, collaborative, self-starter
• An Open-minded leader
• An excellent collaborator
• A big-picture thinker
• Never satisfied with the status quo
• 5 years experience in product design and process engineering.
• Capable of applying and interpreting geometric dimensional tolerance principles.
•• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Pass drug test and background
Name: Jacqueline Escobar
Country: United States