Mimecast is looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to work on Business Systems team. As an integral member of the team you will be involved throughout system life cycle; responsibilities include designing and implementing manual and automated tests to ensure systems quality and usability.
You will play an important role in our company's development process. You are a self-motivated team player, that will take ownership of product quality from development to release. Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system issues to meet quality standards. The business is fast paced, at times pressurized, but always fun.
- Development and execution of test plans to ensure overall quality of Business Systems with a focus on Salesforce
- Work cross-functionally with Business Analyst, Development and Program Management to ensure QA requirements are understood and well-defined
- Update and maintain the regression test suite as the Business Systems evolve
- Work independently in a fast paced, technical environment with concurrent projects
- Identify and clearly articulate issues and risks
- Support troubleshooting of technical problems, working with team members
- BS or MS in CS, Info Systems or equivalent, with 9+ years of SQA experience
- Experience developing and executing detailed test plans
- Strong experience analyzing and testing complex software systems
- Experience with API driven automation, Selenium, WebDriver
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Salesforce working knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with enterprise software testing for SaaS platforms
- Experience with Jira, Test Case Management tools
- Experience with Rest API testing, both client and server side
- Highly motivated and self-driven with creative approach to testing
- Work at our fantastic new headquarters building.
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside.
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources.
- Company-wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.