All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
New Hope, MN, USA
We want your telecommunications engineering experience! We are a fast-paced, employee-owned company with the largest, leading-edge communications network in Minnesota and growing. Our Engineer will design efficient and cost-effective routes and electronics to meet the needs of current and potential customers and to lead construction and installation projects.
This position is based in the Twin Cities area and working from home is an option.
We prefer the following:
- 5+ years experience designing telecommunicationsroutes including new builds and utilizing other carriers, selecting and purchasing electronics, obtaining permits, working with construction, and overall project management
- AAS degree in telecommunications or related
- Great communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to work with multiple details to create custom solutions for customers
- Experience with estimating project costs and producing the details needed to move utility construction projects forward
- Ability to work independently and with a multi-location team
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Our people are our advantage. We may be biased, but we think they're the best customer-focused, crazy smart, hard-working and, above all, kind! We're a dedicated team of doers who drive innovation, culture and our positive impact on the communities we serve.
The best employees anywhere, that's the Arvig advantage. Discover your advantage.
This position is located in New Hope, MN. Apply now!
Find out more about us at arvigcareers.com
We are unable to sponsor H1B visas.EOE/Drug Screen