Summary of Position:
Implement processes or improvements in operations and construction of SWD facilities and pipelines. Analyze material and labor costs, set procedures and standards, and review bids for all work. Plan, design, and oversee the reconfiguration, maintenance , and alteration of facilities to ensure optimal operations. Manage capital build out programs as it relates to facilities and new wells. Create procedures and cost estimates for downhole remediation work.
Essential Job Requirements:
• Develop specifications and prepare detailed estimates of design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs.
• Form criteria and performance specifications for facilities and equipment necessary to meet unique operating requirements and safety codes
• Ensure the safe and timely delivery of projects within the agreed budget, quality, and schedule.
• Determine ways that processes can be refined to help facilities run more efficiently.
• Determine particular needs for current infrastructure and upcoming projects, and develop management control systems that will reduce costs.
• Gather and review data concerning facility or equipment specifications based on a thorough financial planning and cost analysis of a facility.
• Develop and enact quality control procedures to resolve particular production problems or minimize overall costs.
• Prepare engineering specifications, statements of work, and estimates for a wide range of facility related projects.
• Create procedure for downhole remediation work and develop a detailed budget
• Optimize downhole well injectivity performance through routine work on the surface and downhole
• Create drilling budgets and plans for new wells • Manage chemical program that extends pump and well life and maximizes oil skim
Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar engineering scope
Required Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of 2 years of oil and gas, water management, and midstream industry experience
• Budget management expertise.
• Ability to work with others on a team to accomplish established goals
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, maintain detailed and accurate records, and prepare clear and concise written reports.
• Ability to apply engineering principles and techniques to the solution of equipment, maintenance processes and procedures, and infrastructure
• Vendor management experience
• Familiarity with Texas and New Mexico oil and gas regulations and permitting both state and federal.
• Medical-100% Employer Paid for Employees / 50% Employer Paid for Dependents
• Dental- 50% Employer Paid / 50% Employee Paid
• Vision- 50% Employer Paid / 50% Employee Paid
• Ancillary Benefits (LTD, STD, Basic Life, AD&D)- 100% Employer Paid
• 401K- 100% Employer match up to 5%
• Other voluntary benefits available upon hire