- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of the assigned product or component.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment ad facilities.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company yquality records.
- Applies statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Reviews all purchased products or components and provides input to the decision to accept the product and future purchase from the vendor.
- Documents data obtained during all quality activities consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality activities.
- Communicates significant issues or developments identified during quality activities and provides recommended process inprovements to management.
- Prepares reports to communicate involvement and results of quality activities.
- Prepares and presents technical and program information to team members and management.
- Directs technical and administrative workers engaged in quality activities.
- Maintains a working knowledge of government and industry quality codes and standards.
BS/BA in Engineering or related subjects or equivalent certifications i.e. auditing certifications, certified Quality Engineer, etc; related experience in the field of quality assurance. 3-5 years of experience.