The LiRo Group is a leading Architecture/Engineering/Construction Management company and is ranked among the nation's top construction management firms. We support some of the largest, most high-profile construction projects in the country and continue to expand.
Our continued growth has created an immediate need for a Sr. Electrical Engineer to join our expanding MEP design team in our Portland, Maine Office.
- Coordination with local power utility companies for new/upgrades of electrical service
- Electrical load calculations and energy calculations
- Design of electrical power and lighting systems from service to load
- Design of fire alarm systems
- Service room layout, utility conduit coordination, grounding and lighting protection
- Prepare design narrative and feasibility reports
- Electrical & fire alarm field surveys
- Photometric calculations using electrical AGI 32 software
- Use engineering and design computer software to complete assigned work (i.e. Autodesk Revit MEP & AutoCAD)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 15+ years' of relevant design experience
- PE License in Maine a big+
- Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure
- Able to multi-task on several projects at once
- Capable of providing technical direction and on-the-job training to less experienced Electrical Engineers
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
Equal Opportunity Employer