Location: US-CA-Los Angeles
Req No. : 2019-4041
Category: Information Technology
UNIQUE AND EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AS A SENIOR ETL DEVELOPER IN LOS ANGELES, CA
Solugenix is working with one of the premier providers of health insurance in the Los Angeles County area. Our client is seeking a Sr. ETL Developer that will design and implement complex ETL processes. The ideal candidate will have experience with informatica, OBIEE, SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS. This is a 6-month contract with possibility of an extension in Los Angeles, CA.
- Designs and implements complex ETL processes.
- Responsible for the operational support of Informatica environment including but not limited to automation, job scheduling, dependencies, monitoring, maintenance, patches, upgrades, security, and administration.
- Supports and enhances existing Informatica and SSIS workflows and develops new, complex ETL processes to support additional design, development and deployment of the Enterprise Data Warehouse, and Data Marts.
- Assist data warehouse team in completing current data warehouse initiative projects.
- Analyze and evaluate data sources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years' experience with Informatica.
- At least 3 years' experience with SSIS/SSAS/SSRS.
- Experience with OBIEE experience is a highly preferred.
- Experience with UNIX Shell scripts for automation of jobs is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Team Oriented and can work independently.
- Experience with working with business partners to translate business requirements to workflow designs.
- Healthcare payer experience.
- Able to design scalable data models and data flows.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Please send your resume to David Le, Senior IT Recruiter for immediate consideration. We can help you secure an interview! David.Le@solugenix.comAbout Us
Be at the forefront of world-changing technologies that are driving society forward. Solugenix is a professional services firm established in 1969, the longest serving independent consulting firm in the nation distinguished by a history of industry innovation.
When you work with Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world's largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods industries and more. We work in the background helping large enterprises like Johnson & Johnson, Sony Pictures, Edwards Life Sciences, Union Bank and American Express solve some of their most difficult business challenges. We provide unparalleled service delivery for our customers whether it's increasing customer satisfaction with Support Center solutions, transforming service management with cloud solutions like ServiceNow®, developing complex business applications, or automating processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
At Solugenix, we believe in investing in our people, celebrating successes, supporting each team member, making clients successful and making an impact. Every employee who joins our team matters and becomes a critical component of our team that drives us forward.
Join our professional services team and work alongside the best professionals in the IT and service industry. Join the Solugenix family and discover what it's like to be a part of a high-performing team, connect with Solugenix today.CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE VALUE. CHOOSE SOLUGENIX!