RGBSI, a leader in the Engineering, Advanced Manufacturing and Quality Solutions supporting Fortune 500/1000 companies across the globe. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary service provider to Top manufacturing companies in various industry verticals such as automotive, aerospace & defense, heavy equipment manufacturers, locomotive and agricultural equipment. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, highly qualified and personable professionals to continue to support RGBSI’s mission in servicing these leading US companies.
Description & Primary Responsibilities:
- The QE/CMM Programmer takes ownership for deliverables and collaborates with internal stakeholders, ensuring productivity enhancement and execution excellence.
- They own the programming and correlation of programs across Hexagon and Zeiss CMM's, and associated programming software.
- The QE/CMM Programmer will use Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) & Six Sigma tools to improve processes to reduce part cost and increase yields.
- They will promote a culture of customer centricity, innovation and continuous improvement in people, technical and process capability development using the ACE/Six Sigma tools.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience leading quality and CMM programming efforts in the Aerospace industry
- Programming and full Correlation Studies in PC-DMIS and CALYPSO of Aerospace Parts using UG-NX models
- Experience with Zeiss RDS-CAA, articulating probe holder
- Knowledge of Airfoils/Blades, Fixtures, and Tooling in a machine manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand complex engineering drawings using GD&T
- Experience with reading complex prints with the ability to interpret Balloons and MQI's
- Self-starter able to prioritize multiple priorities with little guidance
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- This position must meet Export Control and ITAR compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person” as defined by 22 CFR § 120.15 is required. "US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Experience operating in an AS9100 Environment
- Experience with CAPP2
- Process Certification, UPPAP
- Experience with Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Working knowledge of APQP and Statistical Process Control
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, vision, longevity bonus, holidays, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, China, Germany, Mexico, Singapore, UK, and India.