Entry Level Programmer will work with other programmers and engineers to design and develop software products and utilities. Candidate should possess a desire to work with others in an open, collaborative environment. Candidate should have a genuine interest in learning and applying new and emerging technologies.
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, IT
- Basic hands on knowledge of any of the following languages C,C++,Core Java, Python
- Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent team working skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new technologies
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 and higher
Interested candidates please send a word or PDF copy of your resume to Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 510-868-8545