- Job Title: Field Action Quality Specialist / Medical Devices
- Duration: 09 months contract, extendable up to 24 months
- Location: Jacksonville, FL, 32256
- Client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
- The Field Action Quality Specialist will be responsible for assisting with the field action process including preparing documentation for the execution of field actions/recalls. Key responsibilities consist of:
- Track field action customer communications for effectiveness verification
- Track global field action status through communication with key business partners
- Prepare and maintain electronic and hard copy field action binders
- Maintain, support compliance of, and improve Field Action processes
- Support internal and external audits, as necessary
- This role will work closely with peers within the quality organization located globally.
Education, Experience, Skills:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional business experience in a regulated industry is required, preferably in Medical Device.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel is required.
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly; highly motivated to learn and develop new processes.
- FDA and ISO regulations knowledge. 21 CFR 820; 21 CFR 210/211; ISO 13485; ISO 9001 is preferred.
Name: Anthony Donti