ESG Automotive is the go-to source for electrical engineering consulting in the automotive industry. Join ESG Automotive’s team and help create the technology of tomorrow.
Job Title: Audio / Video Infotainment Engineer – Supplier Management
Location: Dearborn, MI
What you’ll be doing:
- Support infotainment modules project management resourcing and supplier interaction
- Define core features requested and work plan
- Work with cross functional team to provide specifications and requirements
- Meet program milestones: subsystem compatibility, quality & reliability documentation, coordinated studio and HMI input, Build support
- Support testing and validation
- Work with feature owner to develop a vehicle test plan, run vehicle verification test plan and report issues
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Excellent benefits including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401k with employer match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous paid time off package including Vacation, Personal/Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Dynamic place to work with variety of projects
- Strong work/life balance
- Opportunity for growth
Let the innovative developments and newest technologies in the world of electronics captivate you.
ESG Automotive Inc. is a sound and steadily growing company. As part of the ESG Group, it is able to offer committed employees the professional environment of an internationally active company with locations in the USA and Europe. For five decades, the ESG Group has been developing, integrating and selling electronics and IT systems and is regarded as a high-tech company for technology transfer between different markets.
Due to our broad range of customers and our activities in future-oriented industries, we offer challenging tasks and activities. Technology and consulting are entwined in all areas of our business. Shorter chains of communication and an open corporate culture make for a straightforward and pleasant working environment in which our employees are able to grow and develop.
As we operate in the high-tech sector, we place particularly high demands on our employees: In addition to solid specialist knowledge and industry experience, we are looking for professional and quality-oriented individuals who are customer-oriented and are able to quickly integrate in multi-disciplinary teams.
What you need for this position:
- BCS Degree or higher in Computer Science or Electronic engineering,
- +2-year experience in Embedded Software.
- +2-year experience in infotainment system.
- Strong project management, problem-solving and analytical skills
- MSC software or electrical engineering
- Experience in software development process and had experience as software developer
- Good understanding of the infotainment system
- +3-year experience as projection software developer for infotainment system