Would you like to be part of a mid-size architecture firm that maintains a family culture? Do you enjoy projects with quick turnaround times that prevent the feeling of stale, mundane, and never-ending projects?
We are hiring an architectural Designer to join this growing architecture team! The Designer will work as part of a project team to develop designs and produce architectural drawings. You will gain experience in expanding market sectors experiencing a positive growth trajectory, within a firm that provides personal growth opportunities in design, project documentation, and project management.
- Provide project drafting and design support alongside Architects, Technicians, and Project Managers, including tasks for your own training and professional development
- Create presentation drawings and assemble documents for distribution
- Become a team member on commercial architecture project phases from schematic design through construction documentation and construction administration
- Perform field surveys and site assessments as needed
What This Company Offers You:
- Full-time, long-term, direct-hire position
- Receive a benefit package including health insurance, 401(k) match, profit sharing, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, vacation days, paid holidays, HSA account, bonuses, and more!
- All AIA, NCARB, AXP/IDP dues paid in full by company
- A personalized continuing education plan built specifically for you
- Commitment to your professional growth with advancement opportunities into a Project Lead and Project Manager
- A fun office environment with a supportive and collaborative culture
- Fun, fast-paced projects in multiple sectors
- Receive technical training with Revit, mentoring on project design and construction, and personal development plans that ensure career fulfillment, a sense of purpose, and continued growth
- Full service commercial architecture and interior design firm
- Projects include hospitality, commercial, retail, municipal, residential, and manufacturing
- A 25+ year track record of company growth, happy clients, amazing projects, and satisfied employees
- 50+ employees and growing
- Located in the Minneapolis metro area
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Associates / Technical degree in architectural drafting or a related field
- 3-10+ years of professional architectural drafting experience
- Proficiency with Revit software required
- Knowledge of working through schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration