About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Title: Salesforce Technical Contractor - PA
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19107
Duration: Contract – 6 Months
Start Date: 03/18/2019 approx.
- Local candidates strongly preferred
- Open to remote workers who can work PA business hours.
- W2 only; No visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
Top Required Skills:
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications (Service and Sales Cloud)
- 4+ years of experience working in Salesforce UI Lightening with full lifecycle implementation.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations
- Minimum of 4 years of exposure to integrations, developing and executing data migrations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Classy Platform.
- Experience in building custom applications using APEX, Lightning and UI related coding technologies
- Experience in a busy, high-volume Development office
- Well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM or Digital Marketing engagement.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Meet with team to analyze their work practices and understand the nature of their businesses to properly define needs and customize solutions in Salesforce.
- Develop Salesforce solutions so that the Development team can effectively use Classy data points within the Salesforce org.
- Create solution to allow users to view data from Cloud based applications (Classy, Drupal, etc.) and have ability to update data inaccuracies.
- Assist with creating solutions to collect data from Marketing Cloud and making them actionable for users in current Salesforce org.
- Make recommendations based on this analysis – estimate work effort, project scope, set realistic schedules and build proper communication plans with team.
- Maintain effective client relations by delivering timely and relevant information with the utmost concern for stakeholder and project impact
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with other Salesforce developers, cross-functional teams and business partners to develop high-quality applications.
- Experience developing mission critical applications in agile environment.
- Experience working in a non-profit environment and general understanding of the non-profit data structure.
- Proven excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
Name: Recruiters (Recruiters@dbhealthcare.com)
Ph: 781-273-3244 Press 2