About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Title: Customer Contract Admin - CA
Location: San Diego CA 92130
Duration: Contract –12 Months
Start Date: 01/28/2019
- Local candidates required.
- W2 only; no visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
Job Description - Summary:
The Customer Contract Admin is responsible for finance operations such as customer and vendor contract administration; customer and vendor pricing, rebates, billing and chargebacks; processing vendor invoices; developing and negotiating customer and group purchasing contracts.
Top Required Skills:
- Basic knowledge of contract and order processes and systems.
- Basic knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in a job family or skill.
- College / university graduate or has equivalent experience.
- Fixes basic network issues.
- Runs basic reports on network health.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete own work.
- Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
- Develops competence in own area by performing routine work.
Name: Recruiters (Recruiters@dbhealthcare.com)
Ph: 781-273-3244 Press 2