#840 CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for providing technical leadership for manufacturing development of test software, hardware, and application specific tooling for product memory programming.
· Develop manufacturing product programming methods for cyber security algorithms
· Ensure designs are optimized and producible at market leading reliability and cost
· Globally source equipment, conduct product software and hardware design reviews
· Estimate/provide costing information for product memory programming processes
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· 4+ years of experience in software development skills in one or more test
software languages: National Instruments (NI) LabView, NI LabWindows CVI, NI TestStand, C++, C
· 4+ years of experience developing programming routines for micro-controller onboard FLASH memory and/or memory ICs
· 4+ years of experience using flash programming tools like Flashrunner 2.0, Data I/O
· 4+ years of experience developing product programming methods and software
· 4+ years of experience flash programming boot and application software into microprocessors and/or memory ICs
· 1+ year of electrical schematic creation experience including reading and understanding schematic content
· 2+ years of experience working with automotive communication protocols; CAN, LVDS, Flex-ray
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*