CAD Drafter is needed for an esteemed Sacramento company. This is a temporary position with the potential opportunity for direct hire, for the right person who can prove successful in this role. Client will entertain qualified candidates immediately.
- Produce architectural contract drawings and specifications for multiple projects.
- Coordinate structural, mechanical, electrical drawings and specifications with architectural contract documents for different facilities.
- Conduct site research on a desktop and physically visiting site locations as needed.
- Consult with municipalities to determine site-specific jurisdiction requirements.
- Perform field work as needed, to measure and sketch existing/proposed communications facilities.
- Ensure drawings are checked, approved and filled in accordance with company quality control and document management systems.
- Technical or vocational training in drafting technology, architecture or other similar field.
- Minimum of one (1) year of continuous drafting experience.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD (complete understanding of how the software works and its technical application).
- Understanding of architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical disciplines and capability of coordinating drawing production for these entities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid CA Driver’s License - (Once hired on, may be required to drive to the job site.)
- Previous experience in telecommunications cell site design is preferred but not required.
- Architectural drafting is preferred but not required.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.