Be a part of a fortune 500 Combat Systems group and a global leader in the design, development, production, support and enhancement of tracked and wheeled military vehicles. Our client has a 70 year defense heritage of providing a full spectrum of high quality, technically superior, high value products and services to the United States and its Allies. Their employees are dedicated to making the Company the World’s preferred supplier of land vehicles and weapons systems.
If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
Abrams Combat Vehicle Mechanic
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
Ft. Stewart, GA
- Provide input to program planning, schedules, and maintenance techniques for Abrams Fleet Vehicles and other tracked/wheeled vehicles.
- Identify technical problems and assist Field Service Representative in performing maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Leadership responsible for maintenance
- Experienced maintenance mechanic, familiar with the deprocessing and maintenance tasks on the variations of the Abrams Tanks (M1A1ED, M1A2SEP V2, M104, HAB) and other tracked/wheeled vehicles.
- Must be able to successfully pass the Job Proficiency Certification for Abrams fleet vehicles
- Able to gain access to US Military facilities or bases
- Must possess a valid State Driver's License and be able to obtain a tank driver’s license;
- Able to work at heights, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, climb, and work in extreme temperatures and weather conditions
- Able to kneel, stoop and bend
- Able to meet the anthropometric requirements to entry into the driver’s station or into an enclosed military vehicle;
- Be able to work autonomously with government personnel.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required and 1-3 years of experience
- 1+ years of maintenance experience on tracked/wheeled vehicles, preferably on Abrams Tanks
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunities to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!
Name: Jeremy Israel