Data Analyst/Industrial Engineer
Location: City of Industry, CA
Pay: $17.00-$20.00 DOE.
Hours: Monday-Friday 5:45 AM-2:30 PM
- Design, implement, or operate comprehensive data warehouse systems to balance optimization of data access with batch loading and resource utilization factors, according to customer requirements.
- Develop data warehouse process models, including sourcing, loading, transformation, and extraction.
- Create reports and provide information/analysis/insights to senior management team
- Provide management with analytical support of data including trend analysis
- Prepare data for management distribution
- Work with functional areas to drive operating metrics
- Must be able to read blueprints and take measurements.
- Must have knowledge of statistical methods and system design used to analyze customer data and behavior.
- Aptitude to gain a thorough understanding of and the actions required to achieve success in working with specific customers, segments.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, critical thinking and analytical skills needed
- Ability to work independently and manage time in an environment requiring short lead time deliverables.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Acces, AutoCAD, SolidWORKS, and SAP programs
Name: Melissa Gomez