Title: Architectural Design MEP Leader/Project Engineering Manager – P.E
Location: St Paul, MN
Compensation: Highly Competitive
Scope of Position:
- Responsible, as a MEP Group Discipline Leader, to assist the Group MEP Principal and MEP Discipline Leader with resource allocation, staffing levels, mentoring and training of staff, development of corporate standards.
- Solely responsible for developing and maintaining Group discipline standards in compliance with corporate discipline standards.
- Senior licensed (PE) professional, to assist in training and mentoring of staff, development of group and corporate standards, and in the research and incorporation of innovative technologies. Industry.
- Construction, Facility Design and Build, BIM, Civil Engineering, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering.
- Experienced Group Lead.
- Responsible, as a design professional, for the production of innovative, appropriate, cost effective, designs, drawings and specifications in his/her discipline for assigned projects.
- Maintains professional registration and signs/seals documents prepared under his/her supervision.
- Large Capital / infrastructure projects.
- Electrical, Mechanical, Piping Experience.
- Participates in Group staffing meetings and makes recommendations to Group MEP Principal regarding staff assignments based on experience, productivity efficiency and workload.
- Monitors all projects in the groups, keeps appraised of deadlines, and advises the Group MEP Principal on staff allocation.
- Makes recommendations to Group A/E Principal on staff promotions.
- Works with MEP Discipline Leaders on sharing of staff among the other Groups.
- Manages and mentors all Group discipline staff of typically 4-10.