Company: 804 Technology - St. Charles, MO 63301
Position Production Control Specialist
Contract - Temp 2 Perm - 3 mo+
Pay Range $23-26.00 t
Resume submittal to Tricia Jones
Intangibles/Other 5 years of experience
Primary experience required includes: production control, production planning, customer service, program management. Bachelor’s degree preferred. See description below for more details.
Our Production Control Specialists serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers working to process sales orders, resolve customer requests, questions and complaints, and build lasting relations with our customers. They also ensure plant personnel facilitate flow of materials, tooling, paperwork, etc. between work centers to achieve 100% on-time delivery through proactive management of each sales order.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Manage customer short flows, AOG’s (aircraft on ground) including negotiating due dates when on-time delivery is in jeopardy.
- Serve as resident expert for assigned customer; Issues include contract requirements and specific needs of the customers and/or their representatives, lead-times, etc.
- Reviews all sales orders to filter FAI orders, verify pricing and lead time for sustaining orders
- Review of all Purchase Order Changes and new order entry reports and apply changes, or work with others as necessary, to determine required actions, if any Manage incomplete PO’s with customers to ensure all information meets organizational requirements
- Relay customer changes; address, locations, contacts, and other important information to appropriate company personnel
- Regular use of ERP/MRP system to research, analyze and report the customer’s delivery situation
- Quality communication
- Time management
- Track record of building long-term relationships
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to learn all aspects of production control functions
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field with limited background in a manufacturing environment; OR
- Associate's degree with a minimum of 4 years’ customer service experience in aerospace manufacturing or closely related industry; OR
- High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 6 years’ customer service experience in aerospace manufacturing or closely related industry. Candidates that do not have a high school diploma or high school equivalency will be required to take a pre-employment assessment to be considered for the role.
In order to comply with U.S. government regulations applicable to this position, all applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. as defined in 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20), or a “protected individual” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time at a desk working and/or attending meetings with periodic breaks. Must be able to move throughout the office and/or manufacturing area and talk, hear or otherwise communicate with employees, management, customers, suppliers and others. May occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds.
Normal work environment is a typical office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when on the shop floor.
Yes, 10% of Time Traveling
We take care of our people with great benefits!!!!
- Medical and 401k benefits
- Paid time off
- Skill-based pay and bonus plans
- Personal development
- Safe, climate-controlled environment
- Flexible schedules: 4-day work week
- Overtime opportunities.
Name: Tricia Jones