Product Training / Sales Support Specialist
This is a direct-hire position & offers full benefits, job stability, and growth potential. Relocation assistance can be provided if need be.
If interested and qualified, please send me your Word formatted resume and answers to the questions posed at the end of our posting.
Provides technical support to key customers in the manufacturing, ag, poultry, food, industrial and other process industries, including requirements analysis, product promotion and training, system evaluation, design review, and troubleshooting. This person is the primary technical interface to customers and works closely with the sales, engineering and customer service teams to align product offering to customer opportunities.
Responsibilities include receiving requests from internal and external sales representatives as well as end-users, evaluating customer requirements, selecting appropriate equipment to meet those requirements, and working with staff to prepare the appropriate proposal. You will work closely with members of the engineering and sales departments to evaluate and understand equipment capabilities, identify design requirements, and address concerns of customers.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to travel around 30%
· Some prior customer-facing technical sales, service or customer support experience
· A decent mechanical aptitude (experience with industrial equipment a big plus). Must be able to “turn a wrench” when need be.
· Industrial or agricultural equipment customer-facing experience
· Inside sales or product support experience
· Knowledge of farming / agricultural equipment
· AA or BS degree
IMPORTANT - IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE ANSWER THE BELOW QUESTIONS
1. Why are you looking for a new position?
2. What are you currently (or most currently) earning?
3. What are you salary requirements in order to make a move? (a ballpark range is fine)
4. Are you open to commuting to the area Cedar Falls / Waterloo, IA area? If not, are you able to relocate?
5. If you need to relocate - How soon can you (realistically) do so? (IE: home to sell, children in school, spouse who works, etc?)
Please send your Word .doc formatted resume and answers to the above questions to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Your resume will be held with strict confidence and will NEVER be forwarded to any of our clients without your permission.
If you are NOT interested or unqualified, please send us a referral. This is an immediate and urgent need for our valued client and therefore, we are offering a $1000.00 refer-a-friend fee to anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position.
HireSource recruiters are dedicated to working with the finest technical professionals throughout the country. We know the market. We know the hiring managers. We have the knowledge, resources, and contacts to make your search more complete and efficient. Whether you are looking for more opportunity, a shorter commute, better benefits, or a higher salary, we’re the best chance there is to uncovering that position you never even knew was available.