We are looking for an experienced CAD operator to prepare construction drawings for small and mid-sized projects. The draftsperson will prepare plans and specifications with the team for permit under the supervision and coordination with the architect and consultant engineers.
- Create construction plans for small commercial projects.
- Provide timely and accurate design floor plans and exterior elevations as a design development package.
- Maintain CAD standards and blocks.
- Achieves good work habits that include, but are not limited to, attention to detail, self-starting, planning, taking the task to completion, working on multiple tasks, consistency, follow-through, always looking for a better way, good time management and willingness to put in the extra effort.
- 3-5 years of AutoCAD drafting experience in commercial construction required.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Competency in reading and interpreting plans and blueprints.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.