Role/Title CNC Technician
Location Tulsa, OK 74117
Duration 12 Months
- CNC Technician I sets up and operate automated machines to fabricate parts, applying knowledge of shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, maintainability materials and layout techniques.
CNC Technician I under supervision, operates automated machine using existing programs.
- Remove/replace cutting tools and offsets as required. Inspect condition of tools and replace as needed.
- Inspect cut material/part prior to CNC operation to ensure conformity and compliance with blueprints, models, and/or engineering documents.
- Identify material and appropriate cutting tools. Set up material and inspect for serviceability.
- Monitor material supply. 2. Validate preventative maintenance and minor repairs on machines. Alert maintenance of any repair/preventative issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment 4. Comply with 5S and Environmental, Health and Safety requirements. 5. Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma/GED. Entry level position. Experience in automated machine environment/CNC preferred