- Solid working proficiency in design and simulation/modeling with in-depth knowledge of unit operations and technologies found in refineries.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Positive and personable attitude.
- Ability to motivate and train other engineers.
NOTE: We have opportunities similar to this one with a number of Fortune 500 clients in the chemical, refining and pharmaceutical sectors. They/We are always looking for candidates with credentials and experience similar to the above. We have positions for engineers who are seeking an opportunity to move in operations, engineering or production. So if the location or responsibilities of this position do not satisfy your present career desires, let us hear from you anyway, as other unadvertised positions may be of interest to you. We DO NOT contact our client companies on your behalf without your approval.
CAVEATS: Your experience must be as a direct employee of an operating chemical, refining, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, or closely related industry. You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, and you must reside in the USA.
process engineer, chemical design engineer, chemical engineer, development engineer, controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, chemical engineering, process engineer, process control engineer, process development engineer, process controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, chemical engineering, process engineer, process control engineer, ChE, petrochemical, refinery, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, process plant, operations, maintenance.