SVS Group is currently looking to hire an Experience Aerospace Assembler for one of our best Aerospace Clients here in Tempe, AZ. You will have typical Aerospace Assembly job duties to include:
Assemble, fabricate and clean parts to subassemblies and complete units.
Test, calibrate, inspect and certify parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
Works in conjunction with supervisor to lead and direct others.
- Uses power tools and hand tools to complete assembly
- You must have at least 3+ years of Manufacturing Assembly Experience
- You must have experience using power tools and hand tools to assemble metal
- You must have experience using basic inspection tools
- You must take direction very well and you must get along well with others
- You must have outstanding punctuality and attendance
- You must be able to work 1st Shift Monday - Thursday 6am - 4:30pm plus overtime on Fridays and as needed.