CYIENT IS HIRING
Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together. Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geospatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries. We employ over 17,000 people across 38 locations in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Our stock is publicly traded, and we have a sound track record of growth and profitability. We are committed to developing a sustainable society and actively promote education and inclusive growth initiatives in communities around us.
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard age, race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital or civil union status, disability, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, veteran status, or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law.
It is Cyient’s policy to comply with all relevant federal, state and local laws with respect to equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of employment, including the terms or conditions of employment, recruitment, hiring practices, benefits, discipline and termination.
Aerospace Tech Data Analyst – Materials & Procedures– Fort Worth, TX (9996)
Investigate Standard Materials and Process manuals and Service Repair procedures, to create new technical manuals.
- Research Standard Aircraft Materials and Processes (SMP’s) and Service Repair Procedures (SRP’s) to:
- Create and maintain an up-to-date master list of the available and in-work SRP’s and SMP’s
- Create and maintain cross reference list between SMP’s and SRP’s.
- Assist IPT in creating and tracking the ENOVIA routes for review and approval for SRP’s and SMP’s.
- Develop and maintain status capabilities for all Aircraft Repair IPT activities, including, but not limited to:
- SMP’s and SRP’s
- Engineering Information Requests (EIR)
- Expanded Damage Limits (EDL)
- Aircraft Battle Damage Repair (ABDR) Engineering Manual
- Structural Repair Manual (SRM) efforts
- Coordinate ABDR Engineering Manual updates for Revision H and beyond.
- Provide weekly progress updates to the IPT supervision.
- Support other Data development tasks as required / directed by the Aircraft Analysis & Repair IPT Supervisor
- MS Office
- CAD software - Catia - V5 / V6. (Preferred)
- Navigate engineering drawings and notes.
- Ability to navigate ENOVIA (searches, document creation and route creation)
- Must work efficiently with minimal oversight, possess strong communication skills and be well organized.
· HS required, Associate/BA preferred
· Aerospace/Defense – 5+ years related Engineering or Technical Publications experience
· Aircraft design, analysis or Military equivalent preferred
· US Citizenship
Cyient Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a team leader, self- motivated and willing to be a part of a global company apply now. Please visit www.Cyient.com to learn more about our company.
Name: Maggie Ford