Shepherd Search Group is excited to be working with a leader in the electric utility and oil & natural gas industries. We are searching for an Electric Engineer that will actively work with the organization’s owner and key clients.
Outstanding opportunity for a tenured Electrical Engineer to join a firm seeking to increase their market scope and grow and diversify their services.
Position Focus Electrical Engineer
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset and identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and reliability of plant operations.
- Collaborate with engineers and plant personnel to develop and implement operating and maintenance procedures.
- Plan and execute a diverse range of projects through the full range of the electrical contracting and engineering disciplines.
- Monitor systems, modifications, and performance.
- This growth-driven engineering firm is renowned for their comprehensive expertise in the electric utility and natural gas industry.
- This firm offers a collaborative culture and a wide range of career development opportunities.
Requirements Electrical Engineer
- Graduation from a US Nationally Accredited Institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering; Masters preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Wiliness to travel and work “on location" within a 300-mile radius.
Contact: John Rothenburg
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for a growing umbrella of industries, including: Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance & Tax and Oil & Gas. We have three distinct service lines: Executive Search & Recruitment, Interim Staffing and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We have placed the very best industry talent at regional and national corporations for almost 30 years.
To learn more about Shepherd Search Group: Click Here
Name: John Rothenburg