About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Title: In-House Service Specialist II - UT
Location: West Salt Lake City UT 84116
Duration: Contract – 3 Months
Start Date: 07/08/2019
· Local candidates required.
· W2 only; no visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
Job Description – Summary:
Respond to customer telephone inquiries by providing diagnostic and other assistance on the basic, legacy, high call volume queue platforms supported and serviced.
Top Required Skills:
· Experience with troubleshooting, tech customer service, wide range technical background over phone accepted.
· Experience with Networking, Windows tech support… etc.
· Experience in Word Processing and spreadsheets, and strong telephone skills.
· Provide follow-up service by calling customers who have recently had service interactions.
· Maintain accurate records and documentation on service tickets.
· Follow up on shipped parts that require a parts return (RMA).
· Complete service documentation as required.
· Interface and work closely with advanced support specialists as required.
· Minimum High school diploma, GED. If no Tech school degree, must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a related area or equivalency required.
Name: Recruiters (Recruiters@dbhealthcare.com)
Ph: 781-273-3244 Press 2