Title : Aerospace Engineer
Location : Clearfield, UT
Duration : 12 Months
Role description & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will work in an industrial environment and support solving complex engineering problems.
- Will effectively interact with design engineering team and provide support across Factory Value Streams, Materials and Process experts, Process engineering, and Tool Design.
- Candidate is responsible/certifies all certified tooling requirements. Routinely coordinates technical issues with various programs and customers.
- Candidate works independently, leads certified tooling team member, senior member of Tool and Gage committee, and provides direction for certified tooling maintenance and repairs
- Qualified candidate must have excellent computer and communication skills. They should be a great problem solver and critical thinker.
- They should also be a self starter and independent worker and have the ability to Multi task
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Chemical Engineering or related and 5 years of applicable experience
- Experience in working with aerospace specifications and drawings
- Experience supporting an aerospace manufacturing process with the necessary materials, tooling, and equipment
- Knowledge of root cause / corrective action processes and techniques
- Functional knowledge of production control systems (SAP/Visual Mfg/etc)
- Experience in supporting MRB processing
- Skilled in working with Microsoft Office applications
Thanks & Regards,
T: (703)-636-3559 | F: (202) 640-4366
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Name: Harsh Shah