Start you mechanical engineering career using cutting edge technology with a high-tech HVAC construction contractor in DC. Enjoy putting your skills and education to use working on multi-million-dollar commercial projects, using the latest tech, and becoming a VRF systems expert.
Our client is seeking an entry-level Mechanical Engineer in Vienna, VA to support engineers in the field.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Above average pay
- Great benefits – Including medical, dental, company vehicle, and company cell phone.
- Family work environment – They treat you like you want to be treated and are flexible with you on personal matters.
- Professional development and advancement as the company grows.
- Training – If there is a new product you would like to learn about, or a certification you would like to get, they will help you to receive the training or classes you need. You will also learn to master VRF systems.
- Technology – They embrace the newest technological developments in the industry and offer clients superior products that make their projects safer, more energy efficient, offer extended life span and provide greater environmental sustainability.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
About the Company: Our client provides clients with valuable expertise, high quality service and state-of-the-art technology and materials for all building maintenance and construction needs. They specialize in commercial, industrial, institutional, educational, medical and multi-unit markets throughout MD, VA and Washington D.C.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have a degree in Mechanical Engineering and general construction industry knowledge, they want to hear from you.