Butler America is seeking a Sr. Aircraft/Aerospace Technical Recruiter. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years technical recruiting experience, preferably with in an agency environment. The Recruiter should have strong verbal and written communication skills. The Sr. Technical Recruiter will be responsible for the following:
- Establishes recruiting requirements meeting with Vice President of Recruitment and internal managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; social networking and internet job sites.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules of internal and external customers.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Expertise and Education:
- BS Degree from accredited four year college or university preferred
- 3+ years of Recruitment experience in an agency environment, including the use of an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience using 3rd party job boards and Internet navigation tools
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, ability to deal with very complex hiring processes and follow them through to closure
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Name: Jerry Rothchild