B.S. in engineering, environmental science or other science discipline. 0-5 years of relevant experience.
Dynamic Environmental Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplined, environmental consulting firm dedicated to providing our clients with complete solutions to their environmental concerns. DEA staff is comprised of professionals who are well respected in their areas of expertise. As a result of our unique structure, our staff work together as peers, not as leaders and followers. In order to maintain this structure, each individual in the firm has to be dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients as well as achieving success for the firm.
We are seeking a responsible and exceptional individual to join our team of professionals. Travel in and out of state will be required. The position will have the potential for advancement based on technical competence, dedication, management abilities and achieving established goals.
The position will be focused primarily on providing environmental compliance and due diligence services to our Telecom clients. The selected individual will work closely with peers to provide unparalleled customer service, conduct all components of Environmental Site Assessments and participate in NEPA related assessments.
Direct applicable experience is preferred but an exceptional entry level individual may be considered.
The ideal candidate will possess a variety of skills and qualities sought by our company. The position will be filled by a conscientious individual with unquestionable integrity who is highly motivated, independent, yet able to work with others, and well versed in the stated disciplines. The individual must be exceedingly reliable, possess superior technical writing skills and have strong interpersonal skills allowing for comfortable interaction with a wide demographic.
Being able to step into the position with a very short learning curve is key. Therefore, being independent and reliable is paramount. Professionalism and experience are also key factors. The right individual needs to be forward thinking, able to meet strict deadlines, adhere to budgetary constraints, work with little supervision, and be able to work on multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must be proficient in computer skills and have a strong knowledge of Microsoft software. Excellent technical writing abilities are essential.
- Technical Writing Experience/Coursework.
- Engineering and Science Discipline degree.
- Experience with GIS systems (ESRI, Globe Explorer, etc.).
- Ability to travel independently in and out of state.
- Proven record of positive and professional personality with the ability to interact with individuals with a variety of backgrounds and skill sets.
Environmental Project Manager, additional Requirements/Metrics:
- Current and/or recent experience conducting ASTM Environmental Site Assessments.
- Experience with NEPA evaluations.
- Experience providing environmental services to the Telecom industry.
- Experience in wetland delineations and permitting.
- Project Management abilities and experience.
- Leadership abilities. Proven record of positive professionalism.
- Positive personality with the ability to interact with individuals of varying backgrounds and skill sets.
For consideration please submit a detailed resume specifically addressing the above metrics, together with salary expectations, by email to:
Employ@ DynamicEnvironmental.com. Reference GA-Env in the subject line of the email. No telephone calls or recruiters please.