Our client is a design/builder of general aviation, business aviation facilities and commercial projects nationwide. We specialize in the design and construction of corporate flight departments, fixed base operations, aviation completion and maintenance facilities, aviation paint hangars and commercial facilities. Their turn-key architectural and general contracting services focus on a wide variety of corporate, private and governmental aviation facilities as well as multiple types of commercial facilities.
The best. The brightest. Stars-in-the-making. That pretty much sums up what our client looks for in every person they hire. Lucky. That pretty much sums up how they feel to have them. If you’re hungry to learn and ready to hit the ground running, then we just might need to meet you.
Our client has a great opportunity for an Architectural Intern to be responsible for producing quality architectural documents. This includes drawings and specifications, managing location and storage of architectural documents, aiding in product selection and specification, and maintaining a current and organized materials/reference library. You will assist all departments with graphic support and general needs in order to accomplish team goals.
- Produce architectural drawings for projects
- Develop designs for new projects
- Render drawings for client presentations
- Produce finish sample boards for presentations
- Provide general graphic support for office
- Develop marketing documents, flyers, website, and convention graphics
- Manage architectural documents
- Continue development of Revit families / details detail components
- Bachelor’s of Architecture degree from an accredited program
- Experience in Revit Architecture
- Familiar with Office 365 Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Proficient in Adobe Design Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Knowledge Wordpress and Revu Bluebeam
- Ability to model conceptual designs in Sketch-Up
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.